Whether you’re a cunning cook or a culinary klutz, make Let’s Cooking: Japanese Cooking at Home your go-to guide on the basics of Japanese cuisine. From familiar spinach gomaae and agedashi tofu to lesser-known dishes like okonomiyaki, nizakana, and kanten desserts, Let’s Cooking teaches you how to cook real Japanese food using ingredients you can really find, and with simple instructions you can really follow.
Let’s Cooking has recipes that feature:
- clearly written, user-tested recipes
- step by step instructions with quick reference steps in bold
- tips on cooking techniques
- suggestions and photos of recipe variations
as well as special sections devoted to:
- key ingredients
- cooking techniques
Let’s Cooking will introduce you to Japanese cuisine in a way that is accessible, easy to use, and best of all, delicious.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s Cooking!
What people are saying about the book:
I love your book… It really helped me understand Japanese cookery in a way that no other has.
~ Henry, Halifax, Canada
I’ve never seen a more approachable explanation of the basics of Japanese cuisine.
~ Todd, Missouri, USA
From the pictures to the descriptions, it is a really sweet book. And you can definitely hear your voice throughout – reminds me of your cooking classes.
~ Laura, Vancouver, Canada
More about Let’s Cooking
Let’s Cooking is a Japanese cookbook funded by an extremely successful Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign (the most successful Indiegogo cookbook campaign as of 2013!) Thank you to everyone who donated and made the campaign such a success!
- Written by Hana Etsuko Dethlefsen
- Photos by Robert Shaer (find him at his website or at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Design and direction by Chris von Szombathy (find him on his website & blog)